Streaming Movies & Music
Instantly borrow digital eBooks, movies, music and more, 24/7 with your library card.
How it works:
- All titles are available instantly, there are no holds and no watiting.
- Limit five checkouts per month, per library card.
- Unlimited play of checked out items during lending period.
- Titles expire on the due date, nothing to return, no late fees.
- There are no renewals, but items may be immediately checked out again.
- Once an item has been borrowed, even if it is returned immediately, it will count against the five item limit per card.
- You must create an account with an email and password to use Hoopla.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, & Comics check out for 21 days.
- Most Movies & TV Shows check out for 72 hours (due to publisher restrictions some are only for 48 hours).
- Music Albums check out for 7 days.
Stream acclaimed movies and documentaries on-demand from award-winning filmmakers. Browse our collection of top film-festival favorites, the best classic films, world cinema, and popular movies.
Here’s how it works:
- Stream up to five films per month per cardholder.
- Movies check out for 3 days and can be watched as many times as you want.
Available on Apple devices, Android devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, & Roku.
Download & stream free music every week. Search artists, albums, composers, songs, or even videos.
- Stream for 3 hours per day per cardholder.
- Limited to 5 song downloads per week per cardholder.
- Any music downloaded is yours to keep forever.