* Video Tapes, DVDs, & Blu-ray
* Adult New Fiction
* Special collections as designated
* Playaway Launchpads
* Most books
* Lengthy New Fiction
* Recorded books on CD & Playaway
* Music CDs
* Developmental games
* TV Series
* Playaway View
* Kindle Paperwhites
* Video games
* Mobile Hotspot
* Special Collections
* Interlibrary Loan Materials
* Most library materials may be renewed twice, by phone, in person, or online.
* Items on hold for other patrons may not be renewed.
* Videos = 10 each of Adult & Children
* DVDs = 10 each of Adult & Children
* Blu-ray = 10 each of Adult & Children
* CDs = 10 each of Adult & Children
* TV Series = 5 each of Adult & Children
* Video games = 5 each of Adult, Children & Teen
* Electronic Resources = 1 to an adult Antioch card holder
* Playaway View = 5 to an adult Antioch card holder
* Playaway Launchpad = 1 to an adult Antioch card holder
** Loan limits on some collections (such as holiday or special assignment materials) may occasionally be designated.
* Overdrive = allows for 5 items checked out at any given time and 7 holds at any given time. User sets their own lending period in settings choosing between 7, 14, or 21 days.
* Hoopla = allows for 5 checkouts per month, per user.
* Most Movies & TV shows check out for 72 hours (due to publisher restrictions some are only for 48 hours).
* Music Albums check out for 7 days.
* Audiobooks, Comics, & eBooks check out for 21 days.
* Kanopy = allows for 5 checkouts per month per user.
* Freegal = allows for 5 downloads per week per user & 3 hours of streaming per day per user.