Puppet Pals – Frankenstein’s Monster
- Open your brown paper lunch bag.
- Carefully take out all of the pieces inside of the brown paper lunch bag.
- Place the lunch bag right side up with the small bottom rectangle facing away from you.
- Glue or tape down the large green rectangle to the large brown rectangle of the lunch bag that is the closest to you.
- Glue or tape down the smaller green rectangle to the smaller brown rectangle of the lunch bag that is the furthest from you.
- Glue or tape down the orange shirt to the large green rectangle that you glued or taped down in step 4.
- Glue or tape down the two black triangles to the orange shirt facing towards each other to make a vest.
- Glue or tape down the small orange circle where the two black triangles meet to make a button.
- Glue or tape down the red rectangle above the orange shirt to make the mouth followed by the three small white squares to make the teeth.
- Glue or tape down the hair, eyes, eyebrows and the two black bolts on each side of the paper bag.
- Enjoy your brand new Puppet Pal by reading Robot Zombie Frankenstein! by (JE Simon), Does Frankenstein get Hungry by (JE Solimine), Frankenstein Doesn’t Wear Earmuffs by (JE Loren), or visit our non-fiction section to learn more about your new friend (JNF 791.43616).
🎨 Check out these other fun projects! 🧶
Owl Headband Craft
Check out these fun Owl books (they're a real hoot!): Otto the Owl [...]
Ninja Story Time
Interactive Flannel Board #1 https://bitsbox.com/run.html?aakrg Instructions: Click on the triangle to reset the flannel [...]
Mouse Headband Craft
🎨 Check out these other fun projects! 🧶 [...]