Puppet Pals – Corn on the Cob
- Open your brown paper lunch bag.
- Carefully take out all of the pieces inside of the brown paper lunch bag.
- Place the lunch bag right side up with the small bottom rectangle facing away from you.
- Glue or tape down the large yellow rectangle to the large brown rectangle of the lunch bag that is the closest to you.
- Glue or tape down the smaller yellow rectangle to the smaller brown rectangle of the lunch bag that is the furthest from you.
- Glue or tape down the two green leaves.
- Glue or tape down the eyes.
- Use a yellow marker, crayon, or colored pencil to draw the corn kernels onto the yellow paper by drawing different size 3’s all over.
- Use a dark green marker to draw the lines in the leaves.
- Enjoy your brand new Puppet Pal by reading Bob & Rob & Corn on the Cob by (JE McQueen), Gimme Cracked Corn & I Will Share by (JE O’Malley), or visit our non-fiction section to learn more about your new friend (JNF 633.15).
🎨 Check out these other fun projects! 🧶
Owl Headband Craft
Check out these fun Owl books (they're a real hoot!): Otto the Owl [...]
Ninja Story Time
Interactive Flannel Board #1 https://bitsbox.com/run.html?aakrg Instructions: Click on the triangle to reset the flannel [...]
Mouse Headband Craft
🎨 Check out these other fun projects! 🧶 [...]