Definitions and Exceptions
Reservation of Space and Application for Use
Regulations Regarding Use
Regulations Regarding Advertisement of Event or Meeting
Copies of any flyers, brochures, posters or advertisements of the meeting or event and materials to be distributed at the meeting or event must be provided to the Library at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of the meeting or event and must comply with the following regulations:
- A telephone number must be provided so that person interested will be able to obtain information without contacting the Library.
- The material must contain the following statement: "The Antioch Public Library District neither sponsors nor endorses this (meeting/event) nor the presenting individual or organization."
- The material must state that the public is invited to attend.
- The sale of products is prohibited on Library property.
- The material must indicate compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Download Meeting Room Reservation Form
For a full copy of the SER9: USE OF MULTIPLE_PURPOSE ROOM policy CLICK HERE.
Once you have read and understand the meeting room policy, please click here to download a Meeting Room Reservation Form.
Please be advised that requests are taken and approved on a first come bases. Only requests that are accompanied with a fully filled out Reservation Form, will be processed. Date request will not be discussed or confirmed over the phone, via email, or in person until all required information is submitted.
For questions about meeting rooms and to submit a Meeting Room Booking Sheet, please contact Becky Jacobson in the Marketing & Communications Department.