Starting March 1, 2022, due to the start of the Library wide renovation and expansion, meeting room spaces will no longer be available for use by the public. Study space for individual or small groups (1-4 people) will be available on a first come first serve bases as room space is available during this time.
Upon reopening of the building the public will have access to new study and meeting room spaces. While we will retain two new small study rooms our larger study and meeting spaces will increase to three spaces and our large group space will increase in size allowing for larger groups and multiple groups to meet at one time.
Definitions and Exceptions
Reservation of Space and Application for Use
Regulations Regarding Use
Regulations Regarding Advertisement of Event or Meeting
Copies of any flyers, brochures, posters or advertisements of the meeting or event and materials to be distributed at the meeting or event must be provided to the Library at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of the meeting or event and must comply with the following regulations:
- A telephone number must be provided so that person interested will be able to obtain information without contacting the Library.
- The material must contain the following statement: "The Antioch Public Library District neither sponsors nor endorses this (meeting/event) nor the presenting individual or organization."
- The material must state that the public is invited to attend.
- The sale of products is prohibited on Library property.
- The material must indicate compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Download Meeting Room Reservation Form
Please be advised that requests are taken and approved on a first come bases. Only requests that are accompanied with a fully filled out Reservation Form, will be processed. Date request will not be discussed or confirmed over the phone, via email, or in person until all required information is submitted.
For a full copy of the SER9: USE OF MULTIPLE_PURPOSE ROOM policy CLICK HERE
For questions about meeting rooms and to submit a Meeting Room Booking Sheet, please contact Becky Jacobson in the Marketing & Communications Department.